2014The lecture hall reverberated with the applause of students welcoming members of the Nestlé family in the campus. 150 students of Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM – C) along with 50 Nestlé employees doing their Executive MBA at the campus had come to attend a Guest Talk by Nestlé Zone Director for Asia, Oceania, Africa and Middle East, Mr.Nandu Nandkishore. Mr.Nandkishore was accompanied by Mr.Etienne Benet, CMD, South Asia Region (SAR), Mr.Mayur Bhargava, BEM – Confectionary, who is also an alumnus of IIM-C and Mr. Biplab Baksi, Head of Human Resources, SAR.
2013Leadership Conversations @ IIM, A – Mr. Nandu Nandkishore, EVP Nestlé S.A., Zone Director for Asia, Oceania, Africa and Middle East undertook a session for the students of IIM, A.
2012Nestlé India hosted the Creating Shared Value and streams were web-casted across Management Institutes of India. The 2012 edition of the CSV Forum was held in partnership with the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), a leading Industry body that has been the voice for policy change and is the largest and oldest apex business organization in India. The objective of the CSV Forum 2012 was framed in view of the joint interest and a shared outlook of business responsibility towards society, and the daylong deliberations focused on issues involving water, nutrition, and rural development.
The CSV Forum for 2012 was the first of its kind to be held in the country. It is an annual Global Event organized by Nestlé S.A, and has been previously held in New York (2009), London (2010) and Washington (2011).
The panel members, among others, for CSV Forum 2012 had the following dignitaries:
- Peter Brabeck-Letmathe, Chairman, Nestlé S.A.
- M. Veerappa Moily, Minister of Corporate Affairs, Government of India (TBC)
- Ann Veneman, former Executive Director of UNICEF
- Nandu Nandkishore, Executive Vice President, Zone Head AOA, Nestlé S.A.
- Naina Lal Kidwai, Head of Water Mission, FICCI
- Rohini Nilekani, Chairperson and Founder, Arghyam
- Basavaraj Bommai, Minister for Water Resources, Government of Karnataka
- Ruth Oniango, Founder and Executive Director, Rural Outreach Program Kenya
- Robert L. Thompson, Professor Emeritus of Agricultural Policy, University of Illinois
- Paul Bulcke, CEO, Nestlé S.A.
- Azim Hashim Premji, Chairman, Wipro Limited