Nestlé India - Ltd has informed BSE that the members at the 51st Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Company held on April 21, 2010, have approved the following:
1. Approved the Balance Sheet as at December 31, 2009 and the Profit and Loss Account for the year ended on that date together with the Reports of the Directors' and Auditors' thereon.
2. Approved final dividend of Rs. 12.50, per equity share for the year 2009 and confirmed the two interim dividends of Rs. 9.00 and Rs. 27.00 per equity share, already paid for the year ended December 31, 2009.
3. Re-appointed Mr. Ravinder Narain as a Director of the Company.
4. Re-appointed M/s. A. F. Ferguson & Co., Chartered Accountants, as the Auditors of the Company up to the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting of the Company.
5. Appointed Mr. Antonio Helio Waszyk as Managing Director of the Company for a period of five years with effect from October 22, 2009 and approved the terms and conditions of appointment and remuneration ; and
6. Approved amendment in Article 127 of Articles of Association of the Company to confer powers to the Board of Directors to appoint additional directors.