Nestlé India Ltd has informed BSE that at the 50th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Company held on May 05, 2009, all the items of business contained in the Notice of the 50th Annual General Meeting were approved by the shareholders, who:-
1. Approved the Balance Sheet as at December 31, 2008 and the Profit and Loss Account for the
year ended on that date together with the Reports of the Directors' and Auditors thereon.
2. Approved final dividend of Rs 12.00, per equity share for the year 2008 and confirmed the two
interim dividends of Rs 8.50 and Rs 14.50 per equity share, already paid for the year ended
December 31, 2008.
3. Re-appointed Mr. Michael W O Garrett as a Director of the Company.
4. Re-appointed M/s. A F Ferguson & Co., Chartered Accountants, as the Auditors of the
Company up to the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting of the Company; and
5. Re-appointed Mr. Shobinder Duggal as a Whole-time Director, designated as
"Director-Finance & Control", of the Company for a further period of five years with effect
from May 10, 2009.