TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE PROMOTION
- PROMOTION: “FREE NESPLUS PACK” (hereinafter referred to as ‘Promotion’) is conducted Nestlé India Limited (hereinafter referred to as ‘Nestlé India’) having its registered office at 100 / 101, World Trade Centre, Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi – 110001. Before participating in the Promotion, please read the terms and conditions given herein.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion shall run for the whole of campaign period commencing from 8th March 2019 at 00:00 hours and concluding on 20th March 2019 at 00:00 hours, (hereinafter referred to as ‘Term’).
- Any entry for the Promotion before 8th March 2019 (00:00 hours) and after 20th March 2019 (00:00 hours in the night) shall not be entertained and summarily rejected.
- Eligibility: (i) Participant(s) must be a citizen of India; residing in Delhi or Maharashtra. Residents of other States/ countries and non- Indian citizens are not eligible to participate. (ii) The Employees, agents, associates and promoters of Nestlé India and of its affiliates, subsidiaries and advertisement agencies (including their immediate family members) and all others directly associated with organising the Promotion(s) are not eligible to participate.
- No purchase of either NesPlus product or any other product sold by Nestlé India is required to participate in the Promotion. No charges are payable to Nestlé India or the organisers to participate in in the Promotion. The Promotion is not being conducted with a view to earn profit or promote the business or sales of Nestlé India and is intended to invoke interest in product advertisement.
- To participate in the Promotion the participant (the “Participant (s)”) must follow the instructions provided in Annexure point number 8.
- There will be 10000 number of free packs of NesPlus Kokos and NesPlus Choco Fillows be given during the Term of the Promotion. The number of the packs will bifurcated as under:
S No. Product* Volume Max Worth per Unit** (in Rs) Net Weight i. NesPlus Kokos 2500 155 350g ii. NesPlus Choco Fillows 2500 290 500g iii. NesPlus Kokos 2500 60 135g iv. NesPlus Choco Fillows 2500 170 250g
* Nestlé India reserves right to change the product/prizes/value of the products without any prior notice.
** Tentative value
- A) To participate the Participant needs to:
i.Step 1: Call on 1800-103-1947
ii. Step 2: Follow the instructions of the pre-recorded IVR.
iii. Step 3: Answer the call back by Nestlé India representative (‘Representative’) and give relevant and correct details to the information asked for by the said Representative.
iv. Step 4: Provide acknowledgement to the courier service once the free sample of the product is received by the Participant.
Each mobile number/Participant(s) shall be eligible to claim the free sample only once and the occupants of each mailing address will be eligible to claim free samples only twice during the Term. The cognised as a winner(s) shall not be eligible for any of the subsequent prizes during the Term of the entire Promotion.
B) A Participant can submit only one entry from one mobile number.
Entries may be submitted only according to the procedure described in these terms and conditions and instructions provided in point No. 8. Entry submitted through any other mode/platform shall not be eligible for the free NesPlus pack and the said participation may be summarily be dismissed. The decision of Nestlé India shall be final, binding and non-contestable.
- Nestlé India’s representative will contact the valid Participant within 48 hours of the call made by the Participant during the term of the Promotion. Nestlé India and its agents or representatives will use their best efforts to contact the Participant, by calling back on the same number through which the Participant calls. The participants need to provide the said agent/ representative with the correct:
ii. Address (only Delhi and Maharashtra):
- The free pack shall be couriered to the Participant to the Address (within Delhi or/ Maharashtra) provided by the Participant within 30 working days from the end of the promotion (20th March).
- Nestlé India/Agency shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever in regard to Promotion and/or for non-receipt of any communication due to network failure, network congestion, network unavailability or any other technical issue or event/incidence not within the control of Nestlé India/Agency.
- In case the Participant fails to answer the call made by Nestlé India and/or its representative, one more attempt to contact him will be made. In case the Participant fails to answer the said call also, the said Participant will stand disqualified and he/she will not be eligible to claim the free NesPlus pack.
- The participant may also be disqualified if the said Participant is found ineligible or indulging in fraudulent practices or failing to comply with all these terms and conditions. The decision of Nestlé India in this regard shall be final and binding.
- The free NesPlus pack will be couriered to the Participant after due verification and in accordance with the terms and conditions stated herein. The Participant may, prior to couriering of the free NesPlus pack, be required to submit to Nestlé India or Agency, valid ID proof, residence proof and/or any other document as specified by Nestlé India/Agency. The participant agrees to submit an affidavit in the prescribed format as to satisfying all the terms and conditions, tender evidence, if so required by Nestlé India. For valid ID proof as well as residence proof, any two of the following may be submitted: a) Passport, b) Voter ID c) Driving License d) UID/Aadhar Card e) Nationalised bank passbook with photograph.
Nestlé India reserves its right to waive/relax any of the above documentation requirements as it may deem fit.
- The cost and expenses incurred towards conducting and administering the Promotion are being borne by Nestlé India out of its own funds and same are not being recouped in any way from the Participants. However the Participant receiving the free NesPlus pack may be be liable for income tax, levies and duties due and owing under applicable and statutory laws in connection with the free NesPlus pack.
- The prize(s) are non- transferable and non-negotiable.
- The Participants understand that the prizes are on "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, merchantability, durability, suitability for any particular purpose, performances and/or non-infringement of any applicable laws.
- The use of internet may be chargeable at the regular tariff rates. Consult beforehand with your service provider to know these charges.
If entries are received for participation, it is assumed that the person sending in the entry has provided Nestlé India and/or its authorised representative/ agency with the permission to send SMS to or call him/her, whether or not such sender is registered on the National Do Not Call Registry.
- All entries sent by the Participant(s) would be received, monitored, verified, authenticated and stored by the Agency in their computer systems and shall be shared only for the purpose of the Promotion and/or other activities carried out related to the said Promotion.
- Entries submitted by the Participants which do not comply with these terms and conditions will be rejected. Nestlé India reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any such entry at any time.
- Mere participation in the Promotion does not entitle the Participant to the free NesPlus pack, unless all other terms and conditions are fully met. Failure to comply with any of the terms and conditions hereof or any fraudulent conduct shall disentitle the Participant.
- By entering into the Promotion and accepting the prize, the Participants and prize winner(s), respectively, waive all the copyrights, rights of publicity and any related rights and specifically consents to Nestlé India’s right to audiography, videography, picture, tape or portray him/her as a participant/ prize winner and to exhibit this material in any and all media now existing or hereinafter created, including (without limitation) television, film, radio and print media without any compensation whatsoever for such advertising and publicity for perpetuity, except where prohibited by law. The Participants and/or prize winner(s) also consents to Nestlé India’s unconditional right to use his/her name, voice or picture or the contents of his/her Promotion entry/ post for perpetuity.
- By participating in the Promotion, each participant agrees to hold harmless Nestlé India and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents, as well as all others associated with the development and execution of this Promotion, from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Promotion, the awarding and use, misuse or possession of the prize, including liability for personal injury, except where prohibited or limited by law.
- Nestlé India reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Promotion and to alter or terminate the Promotion at any time without prior notice. An updated version of the terms and conditions will be available at https://www.Nestlé.in/brands/breakfast-cereals
- Nestlé India/Agency shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations mentioned herein, caused by weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, war , riots, political unrest, civil commotion, terrorist attacks, or any other event amounting to Force Majeure and beyond their control.
- The Promotion is not available (void) where prohibited by any law. All relevant national and local laws apply. All disputes to be settled within the jurisdiction of the Courts in Delhi only.
- By participating in the Promotion, each participant specifically accepts as follows (a) that he/she has fully read and understood all the terms and conditions and be unconditionally bound by them b) that he/she satisfies the eligibility requirements under these rules c) that he/she unconditionally accepts the winner so selected d) that he/she shall honour all decisions of Nestlé India with regard to the Promotion and its interpretation and not challenge them (e) to comply with all Central, State, Local Laws and Regulations.